How to improve my german?

In about half a year ago I receved B1 in german, and a bit before that I went there for a few days, yet I didn't have the courage to speak it, out of fear that I won't be able to continue the conversation. (I spoke english cause if I asked in german, than I would get a response in german that I wouldn't be able to understand) . When watching some german YT content ("Galileo" f.ex.) I can understand only what are they talking about rather than whole sentance. It just feels half baked right now.

To get to the point: What is the best way to improve my german skills (free of charge of course) so that I may speak it like english one day (almost like native) ?

submitted by /u/MatijaCosic
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/JdkFoRT
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments