Anyone done an "intensive output" phase?

I've been following an immersion based learning approach for a couple years now, and would grade myself around a B2/C1 in listening and reading at this time. Well... turns out I will be heading to my target country in around 90 days and my speaking skills are just not nearly as good as I would like since I have spent minimal time doing it so far. I'm considering reducing input to a minimum and really focusing on improving my output abilities in the few months before I head out. Has anyone done something similar before? What was your routine and/or anything you found helpful? What kind of improvement could I expect to see in this amount of time?

submitted by /u/Lappith
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/bYFig9u
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments