Another lingoda supersprint post. Please share your experience and give me advice.

Hallo! I am learning German. I'm at the end of A2 lessons from Busuu and I also study from textbooks myself. I'm Indian and a native Hindi speaker.

Recently I found out the supersprint challenge exists and it starts from 4th May. I calculated the amount required for two months, around 600 Euros which is a very big number for me. I read all their rules very carefully, twice. I am home these days and have no obligations. I am only learning German. So I'm available for two months with no commitments to take care of. I have good and fast internet and a reliable back up lol. Like everything seems good in theory. Of course the rules are not easy to follow because they are a business and I respect that. I have read posts here about people not getting the refund but they mention in their posts which rule/s they broke. My only concern is that I'm poor. 600 Euros or 50,000 rupees is a lot of money for me. It's a gamble and I guess I'm just asking for your opinion, whether I should take it or not. And to share your experience.

Also, to the guy who keeps commenting the same long text on every post about lingoda, we get it. You lost. You broke a rule. Stop copying and pasting the same thing everywhere.

submitted by /u/relativelytrash
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/yckgTB1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments