Thoughts on Fluyo

Fluyo is a upcoming gamified language learning app, and honestly I have never been so excited for a language learning app at all. My preferred method always been to immerse in the language and I after beginner level I have never give much of a crap about the apps, but when I discovered fluyo I got absolutely stoked because it actual looks fun and not "duolingo fun" if you know what I mean. I think the intention of the app is to be like all the things in one place, so it has kinda of a anki built in, room chats...

Anyways I am just really excited as the kickstarter went live today (it has been like 3 years on the works already tho), and I would like to know what the people's opinion about the app on this subreddit!

(Btw I have no affiliation with the project itself, so don't quote me if I got something wrong lol)

submitted by /u/Duobongo
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/oJF4Q9n
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments