Looking for a book to learn Ukrainian that goes in to detail of how a native speaker would pronounce words.

Looking for a book to learn Ukrainian that goes in to detail of how a native speaker would pronounce words.

A book I found so far talks about the English equivalent of the pronunciation such as "A" = bus, but I am looking for a book that gives a similar style of explanation on how this book shows certain differences between a native speaker and a non-native speaker like the position of the tongue when saying "the same" sounds.

I am currently unaware if Slavic languages would have this kind of difference from speaking English, so I'm not too sure if I am looking for a book that does not exist because no such difference exists.

Here's a censored screenshot of the book that I am talking about that explains the tongue positions.

submitted by /u/Fraevuz
[link] [comments]


from Language Learning https://ift.tt/wheKr25
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments