for all of you that decided to stop learning a language, do you still try to passively engage with it?

After two years with Finnish, I've realised that I don't have pretty much any way to engage with it in my personal interests so, instead of keep bashing my head against a wall, I think that it would be better to switch to another language (still quite sad after 2 years tbh, but I wouldn't even consider myself an intermediate in that language)

I'm curious to hear your experiences with dropping a language though. I've bought some books, so I will obviously keep reading them but would you still do flashcards/vocab review in that case? (maybe ~5min instead of ~15/20)

submitted by /u/NepGDamn
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/5PIDQsq
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments