C1 DELF

I’m in my first year of a 4 year university program in French-Immersion at the University of Ottawa. I have my B2 DELF certificate from my grade 12 year of high school, but I really want to get better and see about getting a higher DELF certificate “level” (grade? Whatever it’s called lol).

I’m not looking at doing it anytime in the near future, probably close to if not the end of my undergraduate degree. I feel very confident that I’ll be able to reach this point, but there’s always a little bit of doubt, and I’m a bit worried, despite having plenty of time, and it’s not even a requirement. I do have the option to take a test in my third or fourth year saying that I have accomplished my diploma in French-immersion, but it doesn’t mean anything compared to the DELF.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to lose your certificate if you fail a higher level? Typing this out I realize it sounds kinda stupid, but I want to make sure that I’m not risking too much by attempting a C1. I know a C1 is a lot, and I technically don’t need it, but I really want to prove to myself that I can do it. I just need to reassure myself that I won’t lose my previous certification. I worked hard to get it.

submitted by /u/HammyTheHamster229
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2snEeCX
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments