About the Farsi subreddit

About the Farsi subreddit

I am not an extremely online reddit user... In general, I try not to spend too much time on the internet.

However, I am here because I like talking about things that interest me. So I tried posting a few comments on the Farsi subreddit (like, sharing links to resources for learning Persian and stuff like that) and was surprised that they were all deleted because I had under 100 karma.

Well as of today I have 136 karma, and yet I still can't comment. Anything I comment gets deleted. So I messaged the mods and got this response: (see photo)

Did my message really merit such a toxic and condescending response? I'm just someone who's passionate about Persian language and poetry.

(I guess I'm "annoying" and "entitled" because even though it says I have 136 karma, I still can't comment, and simply messaged them about it?)

Kind of discouraged from ever going on there again :/

has anyone experienced this as well?

https://preview.redd.it/wdul4daku5ra1.png?width=2542&format=png&auto=webp&s=8f37ddf941697d3850a9ba297435ea38a1648b2c

submitted by /u/Fiytiopazoy
[link] [comments]


from Language Learning https://ift.tt/keFIaZA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments