What are the best methods of learning two similar languages at once as a working adult?

Hello!

I work with books and it would help me if I could get a good grasp (if not fluency) in Spanish and Italian. I can somewhat speak and write the latter, though I understand and read it a lot better than I speak/write.

Assuming working full-time, how should I go about it? Download textbooks? Buy children's books (at least for Spanish)? Should I hire someone to speak weekly and/or join some sort of discord or italki/tandem? I doubt I'll be able to attend uni as an auditor, given my working hours.

Has anyone had a similar experience and how did you manage?

Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/Aidamis
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/QmsxzIg
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments