Unpopular opinion about Polish and Russian

I see so many people say how Polish and Russian are some of the most difficult languages around but I honestly don’t really find them that difficult.

I am a heritage Polish speaker so I have a bit of an advantage but Russian I started from pretty much the ground up and overall its not too difficult. I actually find the grammar fairly consistent and the inflections make both languages really fun because of the various word order possibilities. I like that verbs change based on the speaker, it definitely gives a bit of a agglutinative nature to both languages and it makes it so easy to know who is speaking, and you can present more information in a shorter amount of words than in English.

I just find it interesting because a lot of people online (and Polish people in real life) always talk about how difficult it is and it makes me wonder if this brings some sort of pride to Slaves ahaha.

submitted by /u/wolfdog0797
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/L6WQKUX
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments