Polyglot Training Method

It might have been a better question for r/polyglot, but I'd like to ask this here since it's a larger community.

I'm a native and educated Persian (C2) speaker, and I also have a fair understanding of Arabic words & grammar since we learn that in Iranian schools together with English (C1) as a mandatory foreign language. Besides, I have some basic knowledge of Dutch (A2) and German (A1) languages.

What I've been wishing for years is to teach myself French, Russian, German, and Spanish to a point that I can easily communicate with their native speakers. (I'll learn more Dutch anyways because I'm living in the Netherlands)

According to some polyglots, if you want to learn several languages at once, it would be easier to do so with a group of languages that have a lot in common. But what method do you recommend for learning these languages simultaneously? ( and not taking too many years :D )

submitted by /u/4r7if3x
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/sJYQi7f
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments