Podcast Addict app alternative for iOS

Hi, I’ve been using Podcast Addict since 2020 and for me it was an ideal podcast app. Recently I switched to an iPhone and I found out quickly that Podcast Addict is not available in the App Store. I started looking for a worthy alternative, I tried Castro, Pocket Casts and Overcast. Unfortunately they lack functionalities that I loved in the Podcast Addict.

I added 4 screenshots to show you what I’m looking for:
- elaborated listening stats. Here I can see my listening time for every year and for every podcast separately.
- option to choose a language when looking for a new podcast. Here it’s easily accessible from the search view and you can mark your favourite languages.
- categories divided into more specific ones. In the games category example you can see some subcategories (least important)

In those 3 iOS apps I mentioned earlier I found that:
- Only pocket cast has stats, but it’s only a general one - total time you spend listening to podcasts.
- Pocket cast and Castro have region selection available. In Overcast I couldn’t find a way to show podcasts in a specific language.

I wonder if you know any app that is similar to Podcast Addict. If not then well, I will need to swallow the hard truth and say goodbye to my precious statistics :(

submitted by /u/Mefju2
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/yh2Luto
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments