Other pathways for someone that speaks multiple languages fluently?

Hey, I'm trying to get some inspiration and new ideas since I'm about to finish my bachelor (Modern Languages) and I don't want to go for the translation/teacher approach since it's not my thing, hopefully some of you guys can suggest some different stuff where languages can be involved. I grew up as bilingual with spanish and italian as my native languages + english at a bilingual school and have now gotten to a good level of fluency in russian and german. I am now wondering wether I should start some type of master or directly try to find a job, the thing is that it's really daunting to start since I don't even know which possibilities are out there šŸ˜“. I would love to have languages as the main focus wherever I work, however I'm not passionate about teaching, translating, being a touristic guide or call center positions and I can't come up with anything where knowing multiple languages is useful. Sorry if it was a little vague or I'm missing some info, make sure to suggest and ask anything that could be of interest, thanks!

submitted by /u/WeirdClass9296
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/oFLAjny
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments