Looking for Colloquial/Slang Help

I'm writing a piece of music and I want to include as many different interpretations/translations as possible. I'm looking for a word that doesn't really have a direct translation, but generally is used to express excitement or joy at a victory or someone doing something impressive/cool. I really want it to be something that would be heard on the street, and it would be more like an expletive.

So far I have the following languages (and please feel free to correct any mistakes):

German: Geil Mandarin: 加油 (jiāyóu) Korean: 화이팅 (hwa i ting) Hungarian: Hajrá (hoi rha) Japanese: 頑張れ (ganbare)

If you're able to include a pronunciation guide, I would really appreciate it!

submitted by /u/tippy-tap
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/sZ6JBIv
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments