Am I getting worse at my native language or have I never really been good at it?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'll post it here anyway so I'm M19 and my native language is English but since I was 13 I've been living in a non-English speaking country so I don't speak English as much as I used to for the past few years I've realized that I make grammar mistakes in English (don't we all from time to time) but for me it can be really stupid mistakes like he eat instead of he eats and when texting I sometimes don't know if what I'm writing is grammatically correct I know grammar doesn't really matter but in my case I sometimes text non native speakers so I don't want them to think what I write is always correct. Like sometimes I don't know if it's ask me tomorrow if I've done or it or ask me tomorrow if I did it. Another problem is that I find it hard to find the right words. It could just be me overthinking but who knows.

submitted by /u/NoFeature6130
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/DtbYa9k
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments