What is the best way to speak a bit of Korean in 6-7 months?

Me and some friends are going to South Korea this summer, and I would like to be able to speak a little Korean (ordering food, greetings, simple / common phrases, etc.) when we get there. I have been using Duolingo to learn Spanish for about two months now, and so I started the Korean course. I've learned most of the letters and their pronunciations on Duolingo, and completed the first 2 units of Korean. So far it seems that using Duolingo will allow me to read Korean pretty well and speak decently, but I was wondering if this is the best tool for me to get to the point I want to be at, or if there are other resources that would get me there quicker.

submitted by /u/Syzygiously
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/sJQYxG7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments