Tips to becoming fluent in a foreign language while being in the military

I would like to learn Spanish because I want to be able to travel to South America and Spain and be able to interact with the locals to experience the culture more. I would also like to learn Russian because I would get a pay bonus for being fluent in Russian while being in the military.

Obviously it would be very difficult to learn both at the same time. I want to start with Spanish because I already have some knowledge of it from high school. What would be the best ways to become fluent in Spanish? I am somewhat limited to what I can do because I am in the military but I can still do a lot online.

submitted by /u/Dramatic-Software807
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/MS5TDug
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments