I want to learn some language but I'm disabled and bad memory, what to do?

i'm mentally disabled and bad memory ...i'm not good imitating accents and not good memorizing stuff and difficult rules. If i study asian language it really difficult learning the writing.

i wanted to try korean or japanese but too difficult, too many letters and for the korean too difficult sounds i can't say them. And there's no helps anywhere in real life or online. Nobody wants to help disabled person. First it's almost impossible make online foreign friends, but it's even more impossible fine foreign friend when you disabled mental...the foreigners don't want to meet people like us. I'm from america.

I also tried Brazil language. but no people help with natives.

I think maybe i can just learn wrong with no native help. maybe that's enough. It's good idea!

submitted by /u/Resident-Street-4847
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/81XZfrd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments