How I want to be a polyglot at 15

Hello everyone! I want to tell my story and at the same time ask you one question.

My name is Veronika. And now I am 14 years old. (Is there a mistake in the beginning?). Why am I actually writing this post?

All my years up to the age of 14 I lived in Ukraine. There I learned Ukrainian and Russian. I really do not speak a mixture of these two languages. Pure two different languages.

At the age of 14, I realized that I needed to learn English. I am happy with my decision, because it really helped me discover a lot of new things.

After the beginning of events in Ukraine, after 6 months we decided to move to Germany. So now, I'm learning German in English. And because I was learning English, I ended up in a great group with a great teacher.

So now I'm learning German and I'm interested in learning Italian.

What is the question. I'm going to open a youtube channel about my progress in learning and maybe do speaking clubs later. Do you think it would be interesting for someone?

submitted by /u/Veronikazoch
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/bQt04cu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments