Busuu subscription happy stories

Hello all,

For a long time I was using Duolingo for learning languages, but the daily streak was always killing my joy of learning and the new layout finally made me to move to somwhere else. Someone recommended busuu and so far I love it. Enough that I consider buying the subscription for a year. However when I went to see some opinions I found tons of horror stories about predatory subscription policies of the app that kind of scared me away.

But it is know that unhappy customer is more likely to leave a bad comment than a happy one, so the general opinion may be strongly biased. Also, a company doing so all the time would sooner or later find itself sued and closed.

This community is huge, there has to be people that used this app and some may have had premium.

So in short: I'm looking for stories of people that succesfully and in normal way canceled their subscription and did not loose any money. What steps did you take to do it?

submitted by /u/AzanWealey
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/XeqUxVd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments