Best way to learn a different sentence structure?

Hello all, I am learning Spanish and I idk what my level is but I’m at a point where I can have somewhat of a conversation, although I make mistakes/don’t know a lot of vocabulary. My language partner (who is learning English) told me that my biggest weakness right now is that he can tell that I am translating from English into Spanish when I talk. I am using Spanish words but still following an English sentence structure when I speak. I know I do this, but honestly I don’t understand Spanish sentence structure. Sometimes I read a sentence and knows every single word but have a hard time understanding the meaning because the structure is so different. Are there resources for this? I’m very frustrated/discouraged. Thank you.

submitted by /u/bibliophilia321
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/NcF0sr7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments