Should I continue learning French? (18M)

I started learning it like two months ago because i heard that my cousin that I haven't seen in years speaks it, so if one day I happen to run into him I could surprise him. And also because i've contemplated the idea of learning a third language for a while now. But I'm starting to lose interest and I haven't really find anything appealing in the language. The last time I talk to my cousin was like 10 years ago, i don't have any french-speaking friends, I don't plan on traveling and I haven't find any celebrity or influencer to my likings.

So, I guess my question is if don't have any strong reason on why learning a languaje where can i find one?? Should I?? or Should I just give up??

I guess my only reason to learn french is that it's surprising and unique (at least between my circle) lol but I don't think I would ever use it.

submitted by /u/Alessandr8n
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/qOpAGt9
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments