Moving out of the US

Hi everyone! I'm F 16 and right now im researching countries and languages because I want to move out of the US when I can. I was born in America and I'm a native English speaker. I'm open minded to other cultures and languages.

I really want to move to a country in which I know the language. I'm willing to learn for up until the point which I move which will hopefully be in 4-6 years.

I do look on Google and stuff but it seems like every article is a different answer when it comes to difficulty level or something. Does anyone (who either learned the same way I am or can just speak English and their native language) have any pointers?

submitted by /u/boyfri3nd0
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/ysrfGLb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments