Looking for thoughts on my method.

I’m learning nine languages at once. (Two of which I’m not to worried about learning as much they are more of fun time wasting) anyways. I know already that it means I’ll learn slower that’s fine with me.

My method for accomplishing this I think should work is

My lessons are broken up by units so right now my Finnish is in unit three once I get all of the other 8 into unit three I’m gonna learn one language finish unit four and move to the next language complete that unit four so when I go back to say Finnish to do it’s unit four I’m challenging my brain to remember the spellings etc. this would go along with the other eight.

To the polyglots is their anything you might suggest I add to the plan. Thank you have a swell day.

If your needing to know I’m studying Finnish German Arabic Hawaiian Norwegian Yiddish Hebrew Korean Vietnamese šŸ˜

submitted by /u/HuckleberryHaunting4
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/y3g2E1m
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments