Instead of asking "what language should I learn?" try asking yourself these questions

  1. Is there a language that has a native community near me?
  2. Do I plan on using this language?
  3. Is there any media I would like to consume in another language?
  4. Do I even have time to learn another language?

And if you're still stuck just find some random languages and put them on a digital spinning wheel if you still can't decide.

A lot of people I see that are asking this question have an answer in mind, but they either want validation for that answer or to find another language that is better suited for them so these questions can hopefully reach someone that's unsure or can't decide.

submitted by /u/Notorious_Noone
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/afseN85
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments