For Polish/Russian/Czech native speakers

So basically I was thinking about the fact how similar slavic languages are. I know that you can learn a lot of a language by immersion and reading in this languge. Statisticly slavic native speakers can understand in some other slavic langauges from 60% to even 80% of words that appear in a text. I was wondering then, if it is possible to learn an another slavic langauge just by reading in it, without hard memorizing words, studying grammar etc, and just by reading in it, immersion I mean? I understand that you probably wont be able to speak too much, just understand the language, but that still would be really cool. Have any of you tried something like that and just learned an another slavic languages just by reading in it from zero, without hard studying it?

submitted by /u/onlyrandomstuffhere
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/QNfLzsM
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments