Best technique for getting back into language learning after several false starts?

I learned Spanish as a teenager and loved it. I did well in my GCSE, but dropped it afterwards (a mistake, in hindsight!).

I want to try again. I remember some basics and I got CEFR A2 on the online test, but it was very patchy. Some basic things I remember perfectly, some I have no recollection of at all.

I’ve tried Duolingo a couple of times but not consistently. I couldn’t commit to it, lost interest/motivation, and lost all my progress again. This has happened a few times.

Have any of you “got back into” a previously studied language successfully - and stuck at it?

submitted by /u/St_Melangell
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/iNhqruQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments