What should be the next step on my language learning journey?

I’m 16 years old. I’ve been learning Spanish for the past 4 years, and in the past 6 months I’ve started studying Brazilian Portuguese intensively as well. However, my uncle just got married to a German out of no where who is now family. In addition, they are having a kid who they plan to raise to speak German (who will be my cousin). Had I known all of this, I wouldn’t have started Portuguese but I feel I’ve came to far to just give that up and I like it. However, German is now the most practical language I can learn. I learn Spanish because I like going to Spanish speaking countries and Portuguese because I just like it and hope to go to Brazil in the future. However, German has all of the sudden become a language I should probably learn. I don’t know how I feel about learning 3 foreign languages because it might be a lot even though I love language learning. What should this mean for my language learning and what is some advice?

submitted by /u/Ajpaulson2006
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/mAa8grL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments