What could I possibly translate from my TL in order to practice?

Hi!

Sorry in advance for the weird title.

I have found that when I read about random topics, written by others, it is much easier for me to learn new words in various topics, and I also enjoy it. I had in mind to translate news articles from my TL to English (and also mother tongue maybe, to practice both the language and translating) and post them as blog posts so I can have a clear and organized overview of what I've done so far and so on. However, I realized that even though I am doing this for language learning purposes and would state it and put the source, it still might be copyright infringement, so I was wondering what could I translate so that it would be fine posting that on a blog? I kinda want to stick to a blog because it motivates me much more to stick to this idea daily. Of course, I could write as well but that takes more effort and at first I'd like to get familiar to the TL itself.

(I feel like after this weirdly formatted post I should just stick to practicing English lol)

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/_helgg
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/L4tAh9z
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments