Take pictures of your TL for later study!

(This may only apply to certain languages depending on where you live)

What I’ve been doing is taking pictures of signage with Spanish on it. I’ve made a Spanish photo album on my phone so I can keep everything organized

Doesn’t matter what the sign is. Take a picture and hopefully you can either learn at least ONE new word (or more)

Like I said before, this may be limited to certain languages. In the US, we have a lot of Spanish on signs. Sometimes you may see Asian languages or French. This depends on where you are

Hopefully this helps some of you learning your TL (even if this tip may only apply to Spanish)

submitted by /u/BeepBeepImASheep023
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/tMvcIaC
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments