Promoting a language learning method at work

I work for an IT company in the healthcare sector that is looking to expand the business abroad. At first glance that sounds great, but there is a big problem: the most experienced people can barely communicate in English, except me and 1 or 2 people more. For that reason I'll be in charge of some of these projects at first, but I won't be able to take charge of all the workload that it's suppose to come in the near future. We are not ready for that.

For obvious reasons, my company will hire people who speaks English from now on, but the seniors can not even have a conversation with a non-Spanish customer.

For that reason, my boss has asked me to come up with a learning method for those with more experience, so we can prepare for the future from this moment.

I am totally lost with this. I don't know if it would be convenient to hire courses related to IT/healthcare (if they exist...), if there is an specific method I should suggest, etc. My colleagues have different levels, from A2 to C1, so I suppose this has to be adaptable.

Any ideas would be welcome.

submitted by /u/raitron
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Xafk5h1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments