Need some advice on how to reach C1

I've been "learning" English on and off for more than 6 years and still feel rather insecure about the language . I think I'm somewhere between B1 and B2 and my ultimate goal is to reach C1 level or to achieve the so called fluency. I had tried so many methods like Anki, traditional approach (attended to English school), private tutor (italki) and ended up quitting all of them because I found either boring or ineffective. I love reading and watching TV, but I don't think that doing those 2 activities for pleasure, I will reach my goal and I feel so guilty doing those things instead of actively studying. Right now I'm really committed to do whatever it takes to improve my skills . I'm willing to study 2 hours a day but I'm having a hard time to make a study plan and start this new path towards fluency. I appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/hocusPocusSw
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/8gcxqpb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments