I’m 18 and I want to be fluent in Spanish and mandarin but I don’t know where and how to start.

My parents are pushing me to go to the military but I keep scoring low. My only shot is to go to a community college but I ruined that because during that time I was studying for the ASVAB(military qualification test that determines your job choices) I just feel like I ruined my shot and the next opening for the community college is in the spring. My mom said that December is my last chance for the ASVAB but it’s not something I want to do. I only wanted to join because of the linguist program but once my recruiter showed me my score I lost hope. The military has benefits and since I was in rotc for 4 years it helps, but I only joined because my friends were in there with me. I have always been a follower but maybe it’s time to do what I have always wanted, but I need guidance first.

submitted by /u/Proper-Method938
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/YSOVGaH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments