I feel like I need to improve how I'm learning Spanish

Firstly I want to show you what I currently have for learning:

Language Transfer for 25 Minutes

5 Minute Break

Dreaming Spanish for 25 Minutes

5 Minute Break

Anki 25 for Minutes

5 Minute Break

Anki 25 for Minutes (This one is the one that I probably don't need anymore)

5 Minute Break

I made this first when I used to have 25 new cards in Anki but now it's 10 so it'd likely make more sense to remove the extra 25 minutes of Anki that I have, but I still want to replace it with something to use the time for something useful but I don't know what to put (especially since I'm a beginner in Spanish)

So to sum things up I'm asking for either a complete change in how I learn Spanish In my time or something to fill the 25 Minutes that I likely don't need as much anymore

Also, the reason why there's a 5 Minute Break at the end of everything is that I heard that simply taking a break after 5 minutes of a 25 Minute action is a good way to encourage yourself to do it more / retain more information (it was a rule of some sort but I can't remember the name of said rule)

submitted by /u/Nintell
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2sfDAJN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments