How to tackle the task of wanting to learn 2-4 more languages in 10 years (Arabic and Polish)

Hi everyone, I’m a current native English and Spanish Speaker (grew up in a bilingual home and had different aspects of my developmental period of life in Spanish and English). I am in the process of learning Italian and Portuguese. I am from Chicago, USA, and want to learn Arabic and Polish due to the high populations of speakers in this area. I plan on going into immigration law, I will finish undergrad in 1 year, and want to have a solid handle on either Polish or Arabic by the time I graduate law school. How do you all suggest I approach this? What are great resources for this tasks

Thank you everyone!

submitted by /u/Boricualawman
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/BcgXpnj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments