Translating things

Nowadays i have realised when translating stuff from spanish to finnish i have to translate it through english because first i learned spanish using an english language learning app. I also feel translating to english is much more practical because there are many more similar grammar things that dont fit with finnish so it sounds more logical. I still feel translating stuff through two languages is much more time consuming and i should try to teach myself out of the habit. I have learned spanish for about 2 years now and im right now at a lever where i can understand most normal conversations but i have to translate it in my head and its not like english for me where it kinds of translates by itself. Should i try to teach myself out of the habit or maybe it just goes away when im more fluent?

submitted by /u/4adaa
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/YyKhtJW
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments