Looking for examples of "Phrase of the Day" on Instagram or TikTok.

I teach an endangered language, and I have an online community of ~200 students. I've been posting a "Phrase of the Day" to our private Whatsapp group. My students love it, and many have suggested doing something on Instagram or TikTok. What I post to the Whatsapp group is pretty bare bones.

I was wondering if anyone has seen / can suggest anyone on Instagram or TikTok who is posting a "Phrase of the Day" using a fun and engaging combination of:

Words moving on the screen

  1. Nice use of fonts / L1 / L2
  2. Audio of the L2
  3. (Potentially) illustrations

I don't want to post a single word, and I don't want to post a phrase and repeat it 3x.

I want to do something like:

  • Good morning.
  • What time is it?
  • Morning!
  • Is your morning good or bad?
  • It's good!
  • Good morning!

Something like that.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Edit: Examples in any target language would be welcome.

submitted by /u/Aslanovich1864
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/gzye9v6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments