Is there ever times a language would be easier to find resources for if you speak another language?

I’m sure the answer is yes with a lot of languages. Like I’m sure there’s way more resources to learn Catalan that are in Spanish than resources in English. I just wanted to be general.

But for me specifically (I can’t find the answer through google) what language would you think has the most resources to learn Czech? I plan to start learning Russian some time next year and I’d think maybe there’s more Czech resources in Russian. Obviously I don’t plan to be learning Czech for like multiple years but I’m curious.

But I’d like some example of other ones that you know too! Maybe like there’s more resources to learn Kurdish from Farsi or something (I just made that one up but it sounds right).

submitted by /u/TGBplays
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/rjwy7kQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments