how should a 32yr old learn basic English to travel

I have a 32yr old friend who wants to learn English because he started his business and now travels fairly often. He only knows arabic and lives in an arabic country. His English knowledge is practically zero but he only wants to learn how to communicate basic stuff when traveling to get around. I thought about talking English courses but he doesn't really want to learn to write and be academic he just wants to be able to speak basic sentences and understand basic sentences. I think we have courses in which they only speak in groups that I will suggest to him but I thought maybe someone else has a better idea.

I posted this to another subreddit too but since I am meeting with him tomorrow morning I thought I'll get better reach this way

submitted by /u/MazMazRBLX
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/uT3giSe
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments