How do you keep up your language skills after no longer being in the environment that fostered them?

Hi friends, I learned french in college and I was looking for some advice on how to maintain it. I graduated in 2020 and my level of french was advanced, I wrote a 100 page thesis in french and could communicate efficiently.

Now 2 years later, I've lost a lot, and it makes me sad to think about all the years of effort I put in and how that's going to waste. I would like to pick it back up again, but I have no idea how. I have no one to communicate with and practice my speaking skills.

How do you maintain a language and advance on your own? Any tips? Thank you

submitted by /u/minivatreni
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/CAb1KP3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments