Experiencing canceling LingQ subscription

I have seen a few posts on here of people complaining that they had a lot of trouble canceling their LingQ subscription and were forced to delete all of their imported content before they were able to cancel and that it was a nightmare so I wanted to add in my experience.

I subscribed through the apple app store and when I went to unsubscribe from LingQ it told me to do it through apple. I went into the app store and ended the subscription and everything went through without any issues. I didn't have to delete any of my imported content as others have said they had to do. I'm not sure if LingQ changed that on purpose in response to complaints or if subscribing through the apple store fixes it but just figured I'd share my experience for any others who are worried about it or having trouble with it.

I still have a little bit of time before my subscription officially ends but it shouldn't renew. However, if it gives me trouble at that time, I'll update this post to reflect that.

submitted by /u/earthgrasshopperlog
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Brkw7QN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments