Repetition of input?

Hello everyone. I have been doing at least 2 hours a day of active listening using youtube videos. Its mostly dreaming spanish, fabulaudit, things like that. I'm assuming that I dont need to really watch anything more than once if I understand the gist/mostly all of it, because the more common vocab and grammar will repeat across many videos. I treat my daily reading the same way, I read wikipedia aritcles once, with the english version open in a seperate tab for help if I need it. I'll grab sentences that have a word I dont know and add them to my ANKI deck from both listening and reading, if I really think I'm struggling with that word/phrase repeatedly. I dont have an ANKI deck of the most common 5K or anything like that. I installed it once and felt I knew the majority of the words up to 1500 in the ordered deck.

Once is enough right? Especially if I'm enjoying it? Is this totally preference what I'm asking?

submitted by /u/slickfred
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/N21ShcZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments