Trouble focusing

I went through the wiki and I didn't see this asked although it might be in there somewhere I feel like this problem is one I don't see a lot of people having. I feel like it's really hard to focus when learning Spanish. I find myself wanting to do other things or getting distracted before I'm burnt out and getting burnt out before on Spanish generally before I would burnt out on a lot of other things. I want to go down to Mexico in 6-7 months but my progress is so slow that I'm worried I'll barely know anything by that time. When I was learning Ruby (programming language) I felt a sense of progress and excitement as I could do more things which would keep me engaged so that I would continue for hours until I was completely burnt out. I don't feel that way learning Spanish and find myself getting distracted really quickly.

submitted by /u/No-Performer
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/63px2Vr
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments