Question with anki

So I'm learning Spanish, and I'm basically at the point where I can watch very simple Spanish videos and comprehend the basics and follow along. I know comprehensible input is a great way to learn.

but, I downloaded an anki pack where it gives you a verb and context. The problem is I don't know the verb in spanish e.g. 'climbed' in spanish. So I click reveal answer to see it and then immediately forget it.

Is it any use trying to learn verbs this way or should I just keep on watching videos I can mostly understand and reading? It just feels ineffective to use the deck, but maybe I'll change my opinion once I get better at spanish and can maybe make better use of it.

submitted by /u/SnooHesitations3779
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2X41J9u
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments