is learning the language from non native speakers worth it ?

I was searching for an english conversational course in my country. I was hoping to find English native speakers or tutors with either an american accent or canafian accent because I wanted to improve my pronunciation. However , all the courses I found there were no native speakers tutors at all. before giving up on the idea I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt by warching one of their videos and those tutors didn't have native like fluency or native accents accents even one of them had a slightly thick accent and they made mistakes . I was dissapointed by the low quality of language tutirs in my country .so if you are learning a language would you think it is worth it to learn from non native speakers who don't have native like fluency or native accents ? would you pay for it ? and would you do it only while you are a begginer or also at an advanced level ?

submitted by /u/m555557
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/wvbWSHV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments