How do you specify card sides on duocards?

Sorry if this is obvious, but I wanted to make flash cards to study kanji and I liked the chrome extension for duocards so I decided I would use that. When I make a card I put the kanji in where it says "japanese" and it's definition where it says "english" but when I go to actually practice them it almost always shows me the kanji AND the meaning both on one side. Is there a way to just have it just show a side with kanji and then I click it and then it shows the side with the meaning? I have checked the website, Google, YouTube and this subreddit and have been unable to find anyone else mentioning this. 
submitted by /u/Intelligent-Ad6665
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/PATsod6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments