Good Polyglot YouTubers?

This community seems to bash on polyglot YouTubers, which is completely understandable. However, I’m curious if there are any polyglots a majority of people here think are “good”

After I get a list from this thread, would people be interested in me posting a poll with the top mentioned ones to see what the community feels is the best/most reputable?

My opinion personally would be Laoshu (RIP) sense he seemed to always have impromptu conversations that would likely be much more difficult to prepare for than filming yourself speaking in your TL with prepared material and he seemed to always understand the person he chatted with without them dumbing down their speech. Although, I do wish he broke down his study habits more. Curious what y’all thought!

submitted by /u/Dollars-and-Pounds
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/ead8F34
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments