Feeling burned out after 2 days of speaking 8 hours/day

Hi, I’m learning French and I’m at a A1 level. I have been learning for 5 weeks. I just spent the past 2 days conversing all day in French (simple topics) and then it took me 2 hours to make Anki flash cards of the things I learned in my conversations.

Today I feel completely drained and burned out and I’ve been wasting the day barely studying my Anki cards and I can’t seem to want to make conversation. I studied two decks and still feel drained. Making cards takes so much effort.

What should I do to get over this feeling? How do you progress when you feel this way?

Thanks for the advice. I so badly want to push past the beginner stage.

submitted by /u/chopstickdance647
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/F0wK4Mb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments