Need help on deciding a target language!

Hi y’all, so in high school I studied Spanish and was honestly not too shabby at the end. But now I’ll have to abandon Spanish for the moment because of career goals. I decided to study global studies and right now my regional focus is the Middle East. However, this could be subject to change and I therefore need to pick a language that could be useful in both the Middle East and Europe as that is my other interest. I already have foundations in Hebrew so I’ll be taking that but since I require so many FL credits I have room for another language. My thought is, if I choose Middle East I’ll go for Hebrew and Arabic but if I want to keep a European tract open I’ll need a euro language that also be useful in the Middle East, so maybe French? Any ideas?

submitted by /u/LEVHCOHEN
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://www.reddit.com/r/languagelearning/comments/vhn8kx/need_help_on_deciding_a_target_language/
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments