Lingvist new languages

Hi Everyone. I‘m a PM at Lingvist setting up my new reddit account today, I am happy to join this community!

I wanted to let you know that we launched 4 new language pairs in the last month with another 4 to follow. By popular demand users can now learn Italian and Dutch (and as of today they can learn FROM Italian and Dutch) and coming soon Dutch speakers can also learn French and French speakers can learn German. We will also add Polish to English and Polish to German soon.

We also launched a French conjugation tool on iOS as part of our English to French course a couple of weeks ago which I am bringing to our other French courses soon before releasing to other languages and platforms. We are in the process of developing a very exciting top secret feature for Android currently that I hope users will love.

For those that don‘t know Lingvist we (currently) teach languages through spaced repetition flashcards using in context sentences. I became a PM off the back of a user interview having used them to pass my B2 exam. I was so convinced and enthusiastic and had so many ideas for further development, they invited me to work for them… and here I am.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community and I look forward to getting feedback and following what you all find does and doesn‘t work for your language learning.

submitted by /u/LingvistPM
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/xgj6HYc
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments